Tuesday, May 8, 2012

San Francisco N00bs (Holiday Photo Blog)

A few weeks ago, my family from Los Angeles (I was born there and lived there until I was 12) came up to the bay to visit us and of course go to San Francisco.

I moved to the SF bay in early February this year after moving around all over the country for about three years. Since moving here, I've only visited SF twice. Once being a quick drive around, and the other doing a makeup job for a photoshoot. Other than that, I've never actually had a chance to explore SF, so my visiting relatives invited me to go with them on a Saturday.

In case that sounds a bit confusing, here's a quick diagram. n_n
This is part of Northern California. The red is the bay area, the purple that looks like the tip of a penis is San Francisco, and the blue is generally where I live.

Anyways, on to the trip!




We started our trip by driving to Chinatown. We didn't really know what we were doing, so we just stood around and looked touristy for the most part.


This is (from left to right) Tee (my mom's brother), his girlfriend Addie, Lily (my mom's sister), and her boyfriend Jose. I guess you could say I was a 5th wheel. x3







They're so cute! :33


Idek
So then we grabbed some pizza.



After that, we headed to Lombard Street.

Which some of you may know as this street.


So anyways, here are some pics from that.
At the very top of the street. :oo




Then we visited Ghirardelli Square!

Ghirardelli Square (the location) was acquired by Domingo Ghirardelli in order to create the headquarters for the Ghirardelli Chocolate Company in 1893. It has a long history, but it's the location of Ghirardelli Chocolate Shops and other restaurants.

Inside one of the stores. So much damn chocolate, you guys.


Jizz everywhere.






I over photoshopped, I know. :/ What can you do~

Candid, I swear! So ADORABRUUU.

Then some more of Fisherman's Wharf.




Now, a ferry to the Golden Gate Bridge!
Brace yourselves. Poor photo selection is coming.







Again, they're so adorable. n_____n 

We also got to see Alcatraz, but at this point my camera started dying.

We also went to the Aquarium of the Bay and The Castro, but alas, I only have camera phone pics of that.


So I leave you with this sunset I took the day after the trip.

Hope you enjoyed the post!

:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment