Friday, May 18, 2012

[Royal Vision] Dueba Puffy 3 Tone Macaron Aqua Blue Circle Lens Review PEEK! [EyecandyLens.com]

I didn't know where to quite start off my first beauty post for my blog. I know I wanted it to be something fun to kickoff this whole thing. I mean, two followers is a big deal for me~

But seriously, my old blue go-to lenses, the EOS Gothic 3 Tones (aka Sassy) in Turquoise (14.5mm) were expiring soon, so it was about time I looked into some new ones, because I'm just not the type of person to buy a dozen lenses in a year. I'm much too lazy for that, also I go through contact lens solution really quickly.

Anyways, the Gothic 3 Tones were getting kind of boring to me. They aren't that pigmented, although they make good lenses if you want to transition into circle lenses, despite its size.




But this isn't about my old lenses!


I actually received the package a week or two ago. I've just been so busy lately. But it's coming soon, I promise! 

The packaging is adorable! And I'm not usually one for adorable!




Vial Close-Up




This is a still from a tutorial I tried shooting. I don't know if I will post it or not, but I wore the lenses in it! n_n


This is all I can give you right now, but I swear it's coming soon~
I actually took the review selfies twice already, but my makeup was such shit and the lighting was gross. I'll try again this weekend, and if that doesn't work out, I'll put up as much as I can. 

:3

For clarification, I purchased both my old lenses and these dueba/macaron lenses at eyecandylens.com

Their price is a few dollars higher than others, but I'm fine with that, seeing as they included a lens case, a cute gift, nifty packaging, a date-keeping card, and care instructions. Plus they have great communication and customer service. :3 

Their site says that they have free lens shipping to anywhere in the world, although I believe it's just added to the lens price. But like I said, I don't mind!

Anyways, have a good day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment